You will be joining the Front Office team assisting in iron ore brokering and will serve as a primary point of contact for steel mills, miners and trading houses.
Requirements and Duties
• Good understanding of the iron ore physical market with core focus on China.
• Providing superior quality, value-added timely service to clients’ needs.
• Daily insights into developing market trends/news and sharing amongst team members.
• Maintain good customer relationships and continual gathering of procurement needs and suppliers’ availability. Strong follow up and negotiation skills required.
• Modelling of trends using publicly sourced data for analysis of price, demand and supply of iron ore.
• Introduced globalORE services to potential new customers.
• Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks.
• Travelling will be required for this role from time to time.
• 0-2 years of work experience with physical iron ore experience and contacts considered a plus
• Understanding of the commodities markets, derivatives and how co-related are the different market segments are to price movements.
• Team player who is driven and self-motivated with attention to detail and strong numeracy.
• Ability to speak and write mandarin is essential due to the nature of the market. Excellent communication skill will be preferred.
•Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
• 25 days annual leave
• Health insurance and dental
• Attractive annual bonus based on company and individual performance
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com by January 13th 2023